The COVID-19 Pandemic has introduced us all to a new “normal”. From the initial onset to now, our operation has been following the prescribed health orders from the Provincial Government as well as the protocols outlined by the Manitoba Dental Association. It is our intention and goal to keep all of our patients, as well as our team members safe as possible during these difficult times.
We will continue our strict appointment procedures and safety measures instituted since the beginning of the pandemic. These include:
- Pre-screening patients using the MB Shared Health Questionnaire.
- Limiting numbers in the waiting room and practicing social distancing.
- Taking temperatures upon arrival, mandatory masks and hand sanitizing.
- Heightened cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Reception staff wearing masks and sitting behind plexiglass barriers.
- Clinical staff wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including N95 masks, gowns, gloves and face shields.
- Patients begin every visit with an antiviral mouth rinse.
We take this pandemic seriously and we take the health of our patients, as well as our team members seriously. We continue to monitor the situation and adjust as necessary to ensure the continued safe operation of our business.